After all these years, I've been totally missing out. But thanks to Blockbuster Online's Total Access, I've been able to catch up on entire seasons in just a couple weeks.
This show is such a man show. I think I grew some chest hairs cuz of it.
"...it does for lawyers what 'House' did for doctors!"
Couldn't have said it any better than that.
A crazy new sitcom on FX. Here's some of the recent plots:
- The guys sleep with each other's moms to get back at each other.
- Dee takes steroids and suffers the side-effects.
- The guys fake disabilities to pick up chicks.
- Dennis and Dee claim that he is a recovering crack addict taking care of his retarded sister to get welfare.
- The guys try to innovate their bar by opening the doors to underrage drinking.
Definitely one for the guys. Check it out!
Money changes everything. When a group of twenty friends and acquaintances win a $386 million lottery, their lives quickly become stories of sex, lies, betrayal and greed.
Among the winners: a foursome who have been close since college; an enigmatic young man with a shady past; an altruistic nurse; and a rebellious teen whose winnings may free him from his oppressive parents.